This website was established while I was the MP for Greenwich and Woolwich. As Parliament has been dissolved, there are no Members of Parliament until after the General Election on Thursday 8 June 2017.

As such, my office is now closed and I am unable to assist other than in the most exceptional of circumstances. If you require immediate assistance, I would recommend you contact your local ward councillors or the Citizens Advice Bureau.

Members of Parliament can help constituents with a wide range of issues but, in many cases, others are best placed to assist. Please read ‘How I can help‘ to ensure I am the right person to get in touch with.

Please also be aware that strict parliamentary protocol dictates that Members of Parliament may only deal with enquiries and cases on behalf of their own constituents.

Before making an enquiry, please make sure that I am your MP.

In order to provide you with the best possible service, please choose the issue you would like me assist with:

Select your issue from the most common queries I receive: